Process Improvement Lead
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven Process Improvement Lead to join a leading UK bank to support the Business Analysis team within the Finance Value Stream division.
The successful candidate will be expected to manage and deliver end-to-end improvements to key operational processes using Process Improvement and Project Management techniques (e.g. Lean, Six-Sigma).
This contract opportunity is based in Edinburgh on an initial contract length of 6 months. The day rate on offer is between £400-450/day.
- Work with senior managers and their teams to map key processes and identify waste.
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes, procedures and systems
- Work with Senior managers to complete gap analysis of 'as is' and 'to be' processes to create a delivery plan for implementation and gaining buy in of impacted colleagues.
- Define, measure and analyse business processes and identify root cause problems that create business inefficiencies
- Creation of a Process Improvement pipeline of activity across teams
Skills and Expertise required:
- Experience in Lean Six Sigma (Green and/or Black Belt) or Lean Delivery
- Proficient in process definition and modelling, process improvement and/or process re-engineering
- Expertise in rules and problem identification / definition and resolution design with operational and workflow improvement
- Ability to interact with stakeholders at different levels and interview business managers to collect appropriate information and lead focused workshop with key individuals
How to Apply
- To apply for the role, you can apply directly through the site or you can reach me on the contact details below. Ideally we aim to provide feedback within 72 hours of your application but in some instances that may not be possible
PROCESS IMPROVEMENT, PROCESS IMPROVEMENT LEAD, LEAN, SIX SIGMA, BLACK BELT, GREEN BELT, EFFICIENCY, STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT, EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND, BANKING, FINANCIAL SERVICES
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales