Procurement Manager required to join a leading bank in London on a long term contract. The Manager will be responsible for requirements of global procurement, managing senior stakeholders and ensuring alignment of the procurement approach.
Procurement Manager responsibilities:
- Ensuring procurement design alignment and understand any changes to procurement design on a global level
- Leading stakeholder discussions to influence and obtain buy-in for changes including requirements, scope and risk mitigation
- Ensuring business readiness for procurement transformation and buyer readiness
Procurement Manager requirements:
- Prior experience delivering procurement transformation projects on a global scale
- Strong experience and understanding of procurement processes
- Experience working with supplier and vendor relationship management teams
- Procurement experience within financial services would be ideal
- Analytical approach to interpretation of data for management
If you are available for a new contract and the above is of interest, please apply below with an up to date CV.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales