Procurement Manager required to join a leading bank on a long term project.
Procurement Manager Responsibilities:
- Assisting in development and delivery of category strategies and sourcing activities
- Managing and maintaining strong relationships with allocated suppliers
- Implementation of category and sub-category strategies
- Working across the business to develop and implement appropriate supplier governance structure
- Ensuring compliance to all sourcing policies, procedures and systems
Procurement Manager Requirements:
- Strong background as a Sourcing Manager
- Excellent stakeholder management abilities at all levels
- Financial services experience would be beneficial
If you are available for a new contract and the above is of interest, please apply below with an up to date CV.
Sourcing, sourcing manager, procurement, srm, supplier relationship management, vendor management, contracts, category, stakeholder management, bank, banking, finance, financial services, IT
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales