Procurement Project Manager
Project Manager required to join a leading bank in London. The role will involve leading, directing and controlling the delivery of multiple high profile, cross functional programmes. The Project Manager must have exposure to sourcing and procurement projects, ideally within the banking or financial services industry.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Shaping and leading major change initiatives which implement business strategies
- Optimising resources across programmes and projects, ensuring delivery to agreed business plans within cost, quality and timescale objectives
- Identifying and securing appropriate resources to work on programmes and projects
- Leading a team of change professionals for production of all deliverables
Project Manager Requirements:
- Strong track record as a Programme Manager with experience running Procurement projects
- Experience in Cloud Technology implementation, ideally within Sourcing & Procurement
- Agile project delivery skills
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management abilities
If you are available for a new contract and the above is of interest, please apply below with an up to date CV.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales