A Proposition Analyst is required to join an organisation that has been recognised as a market leader within Life, Pensions and Investments. We are looking for an engaging and confident Proposition Analyst with industry experience and pensions and investment knowledge.
- Support Senior Managers by developing existing MI tool and new product register as well as wider team reporting. Produce regular Product Management updates and other ad-hoc reports for the CPM Team
- Drive forward delivery of Product Management on longstanding products. Lead reviews and investigations which result in recommendations for improvements to processes, practices and customer facing documentation
- Ensure compliance with Continuous Product Management policy, including CRAM management and annual reviews
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders including systems and risk functions by demonstrating good product knowledge and an in-depth understanding of the associated end to end processes
- Prepare detailed papers and presentations for Director level review and approval
- Manage a wide range of MI/data analysis, making sure customer and commercial impacts are understood, escalating issues as appropriate. Act as a business representative for projects where they fall within area of responsibility
- Manage and support on a number of BAU and conduct activities, such as CRAM management, complaints, control testing, Risk oversight and Audit actions
- Strong working knowledge of Insurance products, their features and the broader Insurance market
- Drive and delivering results - some project management experience would be useful but not essential
- Ability to engage key stakeholders, influence and challenge effectively
- Sound analytical and presentation skills. Ability to provide insight and deliver key messages clearly and succinctly
- Risk, Compliance and Regulatory Management - ensures that risks are identified, managed and escalated where appropriate. Compliance with all relevant risk measures, internal policies and processes
If you think you are suitable for this role please send an up-to-date CV.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales