A Propositions Manager is required to join an organisation that has been recognised as a market leader within Life, Pensions and Investments. We are looking for an engaging and confident Product Manager with industry experience and pensions and investments knowledge.
To be considered for this position you must have strong knowledge of Insurance products, their features and the broader Insurance market.
- Carry out product reviews
- Monitor performance of products against key customer metrics
- Analysis / Deep dives of product performance variances
- Development of action plans to address areas identified through product reviews
- Delivery of identified actions
- Review / identify improvements to product management process in support of achieving fair customer outcomes
- Stakeholder management
- Develop strong relationships with key business stakeholders
- Extensive experience of Insurance products, their features and the broader Insurance market
- Drive and ability to work under own initiative
- Ability to manage multiple work packages, deadlines and competing priorities
- Ability to engage with and influence stakeholders across business functions
- Knowledge of heritage (legacy) pensions and investment products business and their features and charges
- Risk, Compliance and Regulatory Management - ensures that risks are identified, managed and escalated where appropriate. Compliance with all relevant risk measures, internal policies and processes.
- Communication Skills & Impact - ability to present insights, proposals and issues in an effective, clear and succinct manner, verbally and visually.
If you think you are suitable for this role please send an up-to-date CV.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales