Programme Manager - Procurement & Sourcing
Programme Manager required to join a leading bank in London. The role will involve leading, directing and controlling the delivery of multiple high profile, cross functional programmes.
Programme Manager Responsibilities:
- Shaping and leading major change initiatives which implement business strategies
- Optimising resources across programmes and projects, ensuring delivery to agreed business plans within cost, quality and timescale objectives
- Identifying and securing appropriate resources to work on programmes and projects
- Leading a team of change professionals for production of all deliverables
Programme Manager Requirements:
- Strong track record as a Programme Manager
- Experience in Cloud Technology implementation, ideally within Sourcing & Procurement
- Agile project delivery skills
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management abilities
If you are available for a new contract and the above is of interest, please apply below with an up to date CV.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales