Programme Test Manager
A leading Global Bank are looking for a Programme Test Manager to join a Digital Transformation project for a long term project on a 6 month rolling contract.
- Prior experience defining test strategy across large Digital Transformation programs at large banks.
- Solid expertise in automation tooling and a good understanding of implementing these in a DevOps setting.
- Ability to own testing programs end to end within an Agile/DevOps framework including a good understanding of Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins etc.
- Ability to lead and coach teams to enable them in agile ways of working.
- Should have defined KPIs in testing programs. Should be able to articulate the 'Shift left strategy' well and have proven expertise in implementing it.
- Background in Banking preferred.
If you have the relevant experience for this Programme Test Manager opportunity, then please apply with an updated copy of your CV.
KEYWORDS: PROGRAMME TEST MANAGER, DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION, AUTOMATION TOOLING, DEVOPS, AGILE, SHIFT LEFT STRATEGY, BANKING, FINANCIAL SERVICES
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales