Project Coordinator required to join a leading Bank. The role sits within a team that holds a broad remit ensuring all interactions run as expected, as well as oversight for implementation of best practices across the team.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Creating documentation that outlines key project milestones and regularly updating and reporting on progress
- Developing an understanding of best practices used across the team and developing documentation to ensure effective implementation
- Creating governance principles that are well thought through and approved by all stakeholders
- Supporting team priorities and working to improve operational effectiveness of delivery team
- Developing process and governance documents
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Ability to on-board large amounts of data, adopting a logical approach to planning and prioritisation
- Experience in leading a path to delivery as well as demonstrating a technical understanding of what is required within a project
- Ability to lead projects from analytical and technical perspectives
- Prior banking experience would be beneficial
If you are available for a new contract and the above is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV below.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales