A leading Bank in Bristol urgently requires a Project Manager to work on an IFRS9 programme on a long term 6-month rolling contract paying £525-575 per day.
The successful Project Manager will meet the following requirements:
- A background in IFRS9 or Credit Risk programmes is required
- Experienced in modelling/risk change management
- Ideally experience of Risk Data, Systems and reporting
- Financial Services experience is required
- Strong stakeholder management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-profile programme and gain a long-term position in the firm which could lead to multiple roles over the course of the programme. If you are interested, please apply immediately with an updated CV to Eoghan Reidy.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales