Propositions Development Manager
A Financial Services company are looking for a Propositions Development Manager to join their Customer Proposition team within the Insurance & Wealth division for a six month initial contract.
The successful Propositions Development Manager will be responsible for owning Product Governance & Conduct workstreams with a focus on Endowment & Protection products. This will involve the delivery of product risk reviews in line with Group Policy, an assessment of historical Terms and Conditions and looking at the adherence of operational processes to ensure customer outcomes are fair.
- Investigating and reporting on product risk reviews.
- Develop and deliver time-bound customer treatment strategies to benefit customers.
- Work collaboratively with other business areas such as Risk, Legal, Actuarial, Operational areas and 3rd Parties to ensure that stakeholders are engaged.
- Act as a subject matter expert to support both longer term strategic projects, together with any regulatory change initiatives within the team.
- Generate insightful information & data, using this to design and deliver enhanced customer journeys and product engagement.
- Knowledge of Endowment & Protection Products
- Experience in managing Conduct Risk and Product Governance
- Good analytical and presentation skills
- Stakeholder management experience
- Background in Financial Services
If you have the experience for this Propositions Development Manager role then please apply.
KEYWORDS: PROPOSITIONS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, CUSTOMER PROPOSITION, CONDUCT RISK, PRODUCT GOVERNANCE, ENDOWMENT, PROTECTION, INSURANCE, FINANCIAL SERVICES
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales