Propositions Lead required to join a leading bank on a long term project. The team are currently working to transform their branch experience for customers through successful designs and experiential propositions, and this is a great opportunity to join a project that has high ambitions and a strong reputation in the industry.
Propositions Lead Responsibilities:
- Research and analyse consumer trends and opinions to create compelling propositions to deliver outstanding customer experience and commercial return
- Develop and maintain strong relationships across the bank to leverage opportunities, strengths and resources
- Direct and support project execution teams to deliver on time, within budget and to the quality expected by customers
- Take existing propositions through scale up processes
Propositions Lead Requirements:
- Strong background in bringing propositions to life through verbal and visual storytelling techniques
- Experience producing governance papers and documentation to stakeholders at all levels
- Proven track record of creating engaging and compelling customer experiences
- Digital UX and CX design experience would be beneficial
If you are available for a new contract and the above is of interest, please apply below with an up to date CV.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales