This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven recruitment professional to join a leading bank and manage the end-to-end recruitment process and support key recruitment strategies within the business.
This role will involve candidate sourcing, all reporting and administration, including liaising with line managers in scheduling interviews, and responsible for the day-to-day support, advice, and projects within the Recruitment function.
This is an initial 3 month contract paying up to £160/day.
- Manage the loading and tracking of all vacancies and report on recruitment data
- Maintain data integrity on recruitment stats and Recruitment Management Systems
- Assist the Senior Recruitment Consultants and line managers with booking of interviews
- Develop and maintain working relationships with HR Business Partners, Senior Recruitment Consultants, and Hiring Managers to provide assistance with recruiting needs
- Generating candidate flow at all levels through internal postings, proactive networking (internal and external), career fairs, recruitment job boards, researching and initiating other channels as appropriate
- Monitor the internal and external recruitment mailbox and action any queries accordingly
Essential skillset / Experience
- Strong experience within the recruitment field, either within an in-house HR environment, or in a recruitment agency
- A clear understanding of the recruitment process within a financial institution
- Exposure to interview and assessment of candidates
- Excellent attention to detail. Must have the ability to provide detailed and accurate information to third parties
- University degree is preferred but not essential
How to Apply
To apply for the role, you can apply directly through the site or you can reach me on the contact details below. Ideally we aim to provide feedback within 72 hours of your application but in some instances that may not be possible.
RECRUITMENT, RECRUITING, COORDINATOR, BANKING, FINANCIAL SERVICES, LONDON
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales