This is a fantastic opportunity for a Risk Manager to join a leading UK bank in London to support a large regulatory programme. As a result of the EU referendum, this bank has established a portfolio of programmes to understand the impact this will have across the business. The Risk Manager will be assisting the programme in its objectives.
This is an initial 6 month contract with a high chance of extension, paying between £450-480/day.
The responsibilities of the Risk Manager will be:
- Manage the 2nd line of defence Risk Management impacts in all aspects of the EU Portfolio
- Providing Risk SME support to Banking Licence Application(s) and operating model design/frameworks
- Support the design and delivery of operational changes required as a result of the businesses EU strategy.
- 5+ years' experience as a Risk Manager within Banking
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong risk management background and prior experience of working in a fast moving programme environment
- Good knowledge or prior experience of financial risk oversight
- Strong experience across Operational, Compliance and Conduct Risk
- Must be able to analyse and define risk requirements, developing solutions across multiple risk disciplines, to enable the delivery of the programmes
- Working understanding of German regulatory requirements is highly desirable
How to Apply
To apply for the role, you can apply directly through the site or you can reach me on the contact details below. Ideally we aim to provide feedback within 72 hours of your application but in some instances that may not be possible.
RISK, RISK MANAGER, RISK MANAGEMENT, LOD, LINE OF DEFENCE, 2ND LOD, OPERATIONAL, CONDUCT, COMPLIANCE, FINANCIAL RISK, OVERSIGHT, REGULATION, REGULATORY, EU, EU REFERENDUM, BREXIT, BANKING, FINANCIAL SERVICES, LONDON, LONDON CITY
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales