An Investment Management company are urgently looking for a SailPoint Consultant to join their team for a long term assignment.
- Between 5-7 years SailPoint experience
- Experience in developing SailPoint IIQ customised workflow code for on-boarding various business applications.
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL)
- QA testing experience
- Financial Services experience
- Working with clients post implementation for user testing, debugging, support and maintenance.
- Managing project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
- Provide SailPoint IIQ-related troubleshooting services as part of project or post-production support activities.
Perform the following SailPoint deployment related activities on projects (including but not limited to):
- Ensure requirements are gathered, processes defined, and use cases documented.
- Follow out of the box configuration vs. customisation as much as possible.
- Participate in all SailPoint deployment activities, connector configuration, custom rule development, workflow configuration and development, and third party system integration.
- Participate in and/or lead User Acceptance Testing and bug-related engineering efforts.
- Provide knowledge transfer and post production support activities as necessary.
If you have the relevant experience for this SailPoint opportunity then please apply with an update copy of your CV and get in touch.
KEYWORDS: SAILPOINT CONSULTANT, SAILPOINT IIQ, CONFIGURATION, DEPLOYMENT, SUPPORT, DEBUGGING, TROUBLESHOOTING, UAT TESTING, QA TESTING, MAINTENANCE, FINANCIAL SERVICES
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales