Leading financial services company is looking for a SailPoint SME to join their office in London. The ideal SailPoint SME will have experience of enterprise software development and knowledge of programming languages.
- Perform confidently and authoritatively in the role of SailPoint Consultant on all SailPoint- related technologies from a deployment perspective.
- Working with clients post implementation for user testing, debugging, support and maintenance.
- Managing project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
- Provide SailPoint IIQ- related troubleshooting services
- Perform the following SailPoint deployment related activities on projects:
- Ensure requirements are gathered, processes defined, and use cases documented
- Follow out of the box configuration vs. customisation as much as possible
- Participate in all SailPoint deployment activities, connector configuration, custom rule development, workflow configuration and development, and third party system integration
- Participate in and/or lead User Acceptance Testing and bug-related engineering efforts.
- 5-7 years of work experience of enterprise software development experience including SailPoint IIQ
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL)
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD)
- Experience in developing SailPoint IIQ customised workflow code for on-boarding various business applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience with QA duties, Security software or internal IT audit is a plus
If you have the right skills and experience for the SailPoint SME role, please apply now!
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales