I have an urgent requirement for a SAS Analyst to join a Financial Services Provider via a Consultancy. This is for an initial 6 month contract to support a conduct risk dashboard project for both personal and non-personal customers.
The ideal SAS Analyst will have the following skills:
- SAS development - Base SAS, Enterprise Guide and SAS Visual Analytics.
- Experience extracting and manipulating from source data systems and working in projects with multiple deliverables.
- Background working within a Risk or Conduct Risk function within the Finance Services industry.
- Experience working with Teradata and Hadoop (nice to have).
- Strong Business Acumen with the ability to communicate with Stakeholders from various levels.
If you have the relevant experience for this SAS Analyst opportunity then please apply with an updated copy of your CV and get in touch.
KEYWORDS: SAS ANALYST, BASE SAS, ENTERPRISE GUIDE, SAS EG, SAS VISUAL ANALYTICS, SAS VA, CONDUCT RISK DASHBOARD, DATA EXTRACTION, DATA MANIPULATION, FINANCIAL SERVICES, CONSULTANCY
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales