A financial services provider in Bristol is looking for a SAS Developer to join a change and transformation team and deliver governed change to SAS processes. The ideal candidate will be highly experienced in Base SAS and delivering change.
- Deliver governed change to SAS processes which transforms source data into files
- Transform data using SAS
- Build the SAS development within a governed project lifecycle framework
- Stakeholder management
- Highly experienced in Base SAS including macros and proc sql
- Enterprise Guide 9.4 and DI Studio
- Experience in delivering change within a governed change management framework
- Financial services experience
If the SAS Developer role is ideal for you, feel free to apply!
KEYWORDS: SAS DEVELOPER, TRANSFORMATION, INSURANCE FINANCE, BASE SAS, CHANGE, ENTERPRISE GUIDE 9.4, DI STUDIO, BRISTOL
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales