A SAS Developer is urgently required for an initial 3 month rolling contract with a Financial Services Provider.
- Design and develop SAS components to extract the data from multiple sources.
- Develop Data flux components for the data standardisation.
- Design dynamic and reusable SAS components for data validation.
- Build SAS MI reports to support the business team.
- Trouble shoot and fix the issues raised in the project batch.
- SAS ETL - (extract, transform, load data).
- Proficient in SAS DI, SAS BASE, SAS MACROS, SAS SQL Programming.
- Knowledge on SAS EG, SAS Management Console and LSF (Load Share Facility).
- Should be able to write and debug UNIX scripts.
- Knowledge on performance tuning techniques.
If you have the relevant experience for this SAS Developer opportunity then please send across an updated copy of your CV and get in touch.
KEYWORDS: SAS DEVELOPER, ETL, DI STUDIO, BASE SAS, MACROS, MI REPORTING, DATA VALIDATION, DATA STANDARDISATION, FINANCIAL SERVICES
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales