A SAS Developer is urgently required to join a Pricing team within an Insurance company for a 4 month initial contract.
Due to the company's acquisition of a new partner therefore taking on board their book, the successful SAS Developer will be responsible for taking this new data and working with the Data Warehousing team to change this into a format that can be integrated and used for pricing.
- SAS Development experience - Macro, Proc SQL
- Low-level reconciliation work
- Experience writing queries in SQL Server
- Experience using SAS with other Risk Based Data Management Systems (RDBMS) e.g. Oracle
- Retail Insurance - Policies & Claims processes knowledge (nice to have)
- Pricing modelling experience (nice to have)
If you have the relevant experience and would like to find out more then please apply with an updated copy of your CV.
KEYWORDS: SAS DEVELOPER, MACROS, PROC SQL, PRICING, INSURANCE, DATA WAREHOUSE
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales