A Financial Services provider are looking for a Scrum Master to join their team for a three month rolling contract.
- Establish an Agile delivery model for the team, and facilitate sprint planning, daily stand-ups, show & tells, retrospectives, and other ceremonies.
- Engage with Project Managers, Programme Managers, and other stakeholders to ensure transparency into the status of delivery.
- Overcome obstacles for the development team to ensure they can deliver with maximum velocity.
- Plan implementation, validation, post-release monitoring, and so on to ensure successful launches with minimal risk.
- Agile (Automation, DevOps, Business Agility), Sprint Planning (using Velocity points), Burndown, JIRA etc.
- Ability to influence and build working relationships to drive prioritisation and process change within supply chain teams.
- Financial acumen and the ability to manage work and resourcing to a budget.
- Background in Financial Services and/or Card Payments
If you have the relevant experience for this Scrum Master role then please apply with an updated copy of your CV.
KEYWORDS: SCRUM MASTER, AGILE, SPRINT PLANNING, VELOCITY, JIRA, STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT, CARD PAYMENTS, FINANCIAL SERVICES
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales