Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst required to join a bank based in Bristol on a long term project. The role sits within a high profile, complex programme with exposure to multiple areas of the business.
Senior Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Leading BA activities through a team of business analysts
- Driving quality and delivery of business analysis to ensure correct solutions are developed to meet business needs
- Leading, designing and facilitating business engagements
- Engaging with diverse group of stakeholders to influence solution design to meet business goals
Senior Business Analyst Requirements:
- Strong background in finance
- Ideally exposure to Asset Management industry
- Investment / Fund Accounting knowledge
If you are available for a new contract role and the above is of interest, please apply below with an up to date CV.
Business analyst, ba, finance manager, pm, project manager, finance, finance manager, lead, senior, banking, fund accounting, fund administration, asset management, investment management
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales