A leading Bank in London urgently requires a Senior Business Analyst with a background in Credit Risk Managment to work on a 6-month rolling contract paying £525-575 per day. The programme is scheduled to run for 3 years!
The successful Senior Business Analyst will meet the following requirements:
- Must have at least 5+ experience of Risk Management
- A background as a BA in Credit Risk/Credit policies is essential
- Documentation of new processes for all stages of the credit lifecycle
- Conduct workshops with relevant stakeholders
- Must have excellent stakeholder management and reporting skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-profile programme and gain a long-term position in the firm which could lead to multiple roles over the course of the programme. If you are interested, please apply immediately with an updated CV to Eoghan Reidy.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales