Senior Business Analyst
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Business Analyst to join one of the UK's leading banks and assist in the delivery of a large scale project. For this role, SWIFT knowledge is key.
The role will be based in Edinburgh on an initial contract length of 6 months. Although the initial contract is for 6 months, the contract has a very high potential to go long past the initial contract on offer. The initial day rate on offer is between £400-450/day.
Essential knowledge / skill set
- SWIFT knowledge key - Working knowledge of various Swift MT Messaging, particularly MT1, MT2, MT3, MT5 and MT9 series.
- Experience of Financial and Capital Markets products and end to end system infrastructures.
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into a clear effective delivery.
- Proven track record of delivery in a complex, multi-dimensional, client facing and fast moving Financial and Capital Markets environment.
- Proven change management capability and successful delivery of projects in time and budget
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and across different audiences
How to Apply
To apply for the role, you can apply directly through the site or you can reach me on the contact details below. Ideally we aim to provide feedback within 72 hours of your application but in some instances that may not be possible.
BUSINESS ANALYST, SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST, SWIFT, SWIFT PAYMENTS, CAPITAL MARKETS, SYSTEM INFRASTRUCTURE, BANKING, FINANCIAL SERVICES, EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales