Leading bank in UK is urgently looking for a Senior Data Engineering Lead to join their team based in London. The ideal candidate will have prior experience of leading Data teams and digital banking product experience.
- Prior experience of having led Data teams and having run the data strategy for large programs.
- Ability to define Data work stream requirements in a digital banking product implementation setting.
- Should be able to work towards defining end to end Data modelling, Operational Data Store, reference data and Data Security.
- Analytics and Visualisation tools such as Qlikview, Tableau etc.
- Someone who has operated at Director and MD level with ability to run Steer Co meetings.
- Large program management experience compulsory
- Must have Baking experience
If you have the right skills and experience for the Senior Data Engineering Lead role, please apply now!
KEYWORDS: ENGINEERING, DATA, DIGITAL, BANKING, DATA MODELLING, DATA STORE, DATA SECURITY, PROGRAM MANAGEMENT, LONDON
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales