A leading Bank, based in London are urgently looking for an experienced Senior Enterprise Architect.
The Senior Enterprise Architect will be responsible for ensuring that the IT Architecture is being developed in alignment with business and IT strategies. This involves advising and supporting development teams, introducing new and innovative solutions and implementing architecture governance to evidence solutions align to the strategic direction.
The successful candidate will have the following skills / experience and responsibilities:
- Knowledge of Mulesoft, Kafka, Springboot, Micro Services/ API
- Desired background in Commercial Banking
- Ideally TOGAF certified (or equivalent)
- Ability to deal with senior stakeholders on a peer - peer basis
- Influencing skills and ability to work as an Individual Contributor (self starter)
If you have the required skills and experience for the Senior Enterprise Architect role, please apply now!
KEYWORDS:SENIOR ENTERPISE ARCHITECT, MULESOFT,KAFKA, SPRINGBOOT, MICRO SERVICES, API, STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT, COMMERCIAL BANKING
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales