A leading bank in London requires a Senior Finance Manager on an initial 6-month rolling contract paying £40-500 per day.
The successful Senior Finance Manager will meet the following requirements:
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Understand regulatory, policy and operational changes
- Deliver analysis and insight to support the quarterly review of the PPI provision including articulation and communication to senior management
- Scenario analysis for stress testing purposes
- Supporting the PPI business by providing financial expertise to support decision making
- Excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-profile programme and gain a long-term position in the firm which could lead to multiple roles over the course of the programme. If you are interested, please apply immediately with an updated CV to Eoghan Reidy.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales