Senior Marketing Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager to join a challenger bank in the city. This individual will be working directly with Head of Marketing to help develop and shape key business strategies. This is an initial 6 month contract based in London, paying between £600-750/day.
The responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Manager will be:
- Lead the design, development and delivery of branded customer communications and experiences fit for a challenger bank
- Manage the planning, design, development and delivery of integrated marketing communications and customer experiences to achieve business, brand and channel objectives
- Lead the development of strong creative propositions and compelling integrated campaigns that are built on genuine customer insight
- Manage criteria for management information to enable the effective monitoring of performance and the development of business potential
- Lead the delivery of central and local change initiatives, interfacing with key operational decision making forums and monitor their impact on team performance and business deliverables
- Lead the development and maintenance of detailed brand and channel knowledge within self and the team, to facilitate strict adherence to regulatory policy
- Lead, motivate and appraise direct reports, within the business and regulatory standards, so that the individual and collective performance meets the required standards.
Essential skillset / experience:
- Extensive marketing communications experience which should include digital, brand and direct campaign management. Strong creative development and communication skills.
- Sound marketing project management skills
- Relentless focus on business performance. Ability to interpret and present impact on brand metrics and sales MI
- Excellent influencing skills combining diplomacy with the ability to influence senior colleagues to take action
- Good strategic thinking and analytical skills with the ability to understand complex data and the initiative to use this to drive performance improvement of programmes
- Innovative outlook with the desire to make a difference
- Proven creative judgement essential, with the ability to direct and manage agencies
- Strong leadership qualities including the ability to develop and appraise others.
- A strong understanding of legal and regulatory frameworks within the financial services industry desirable.
How to Apply
To apply for the role, you can apply directly through the site or you can reach me on the contact details below. Ideally we aim to provide feedback within 72 hours of your application but in some instances that may not be possible.
SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER, MARKETING, MARKETEER, DIGITAL, STRATEGY, STRATEGIC, COMMUNCATIONS, LONDON, BANKING, FINANCIAL SERVICES
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales