Senior PMO Manager
Senior PMO Manager required to join a leading bank in the city. The PMO Manager will lead, direct and control a large team to provide governance, planning and support services for a range of major programmes and projects within Sourcing.
Senior PMO Manager Responsibilities:
- Involved with running the strategic aspects of the program, working closely with project managers and the finance team
- Managing a team of two PMOs
- Regular engagement with senior stakeholders across the business
- Strong involvement with running strategic aspects of the program
Senior PMO Manager Requirements:
- Must have worked within a bank or within the financial services industry
- Strong financial management skills
- Exposure to Sourcing and/or Procurement
- Strong track record as a Senior PMO Manager
If you are available for a new contract, please apply below with an up to date CV.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales