Senior Regional Financial Controller
SThree are currently seeking a Senior Regional Financial Controller to join their team. If you have extensive knowledge of financial and management reporting, as well as previous management experience managing a team, then you may be the Controller we're looking for.
What will you be doing?
As a Senior Regional Financial Controller, you'll be responsible for coordinating monthly accounts close for each region, as well as lead finance contact for all regional and group matters relating to sales. You'll have the ability to manage regional deliverable items and local audits working with the external Reporting team to ensure all audit requirements are met. In addition to this, you'll ensure tasks are completed in a timely and affective manner by prioritising your own work.
You will have a team of 6 Direct reports made up of various Regional Controllers who will also have a Finance Assistant working alongside them.
- UK&I Regional Financial Controller / UK&I Financial Assistant
- Netherlands and Luxembourg Regional Financial Controller / Netherlands and Luxembourg Financial Assistant
- DACH Regional Financial Controller / DACH Financial Assistant
- USA Regional Financial Controller / USA Financial Assistant
- APAC&ME Regional Financial controller / APAC&ME Financial Assistant
- Belgium and France Regional Financial Controller / Belgium and France Financial Assistant
What skills/experience should you have?
- CIMA/ACCA qualified Accountant or qualified by experience
- Previous experience of group accounting required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, able to communicate financial matters to non-technical experts
- Strong analytical skills with previous experience required in creating and writing commentary for senior management
- Strong command over MS Excel & MS Word required up to but not necessarily including VBA
Who will you be working for?
As a Senior Regional Financial Controller, you'll be joining a global recruitment organisation at their new offices in Glasgow. With such a motivated and diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer that has won awards. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognise and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have group accounting and reporting experience, as well as the ability to prioritise workloads, delegate and actively manage a team, then we want to hear from you. Get in touch, today!
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales