Sourcing Assistant required to join a leading bank on a contract basis. The role will involve supporting all categories across the business, so is a perfect opportunity for someone to join a growing team and gain exposure to various elements of a diverse business.
Sourcing Assistant responsibilities:
- Working with various teams across the business to develop sourcing strategies and test current approaches
- Engaging with stakeholders to identify requirements and communicate with suppliers to produce and develop project plans
- Developing and implementing relationship management frameworks to minimise total costs and reflect market conditions
- Monitor and assess supplier performance against agreed service level agreements and advise on possible improvements to be made in line with targets
Sourcing Assistant requirements:
- Experience working within Sourcing
- Excellent stakeholder management abilities at all levels
- Financial services experience would be beneficial, but not a necessity
If you are available for a new contract and interested in the above, please apply below with an up to date CV.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales