My client, a leading Financial Services company based in Bristol, are looking for a Sourcing Manager to support with a huge transformation in Group IT.
The successful candidate will be left to their own devices so they will need to be confident working on their own initiative. There will be some difficult stakeholders so the candidate needs to be able to get along with people and be resilient.
It's a friendly team and if the candidate is sociable it will help them settle in.
- Broad range of Telecom/Network skills covering Voice/Data/Unified Communications/Mobility
- The role will entail managing BAU services as part of an outsourcing arrangement with BT Global Service so in depth knowledge and experience of BT will be key
- Experience of working with BT is essential
- Excellent Stakeholder skills
- Knowledge of how voice engagement works in a large scale company - WAP, contact centres, IP telephony, hardware, routers, SIP, VSDM etc.
- Financial Services experience is a bonus
- SAP experience is very beneficial, if candidate has experience in newer systems and can educate the team that would be great.
- Knowledge of SAP based contract repository, e-procurement and project storing systems.
If you feel like you're a good fit for the role, please apply immediately and we will attempt to respond within 48 working hours.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales