SQL Server Developer
A SQL Server Developer is required to join the Insurance Finance division of a Tier 1 Bank to join a Loans Valuation Model project.
The successful SQL Server Developer will join a greenfield project to build a SQL Server database, which will house all the data for a wider Access VBA solution. You will develop SSIS packages to import data, which the Actuarial team can use to build Loan Valuation Models.
- Gather requirements and data specifications
- Design and build the solution through a database schema.
- SSIS package development experience
- SQL Server Development skills (tables, vies, stored procedures) etc.
- Software development lifecycle experience including documentation
- Building relationships with the business, customers and stakeholders
If you have the relevant experience for this SQL Server Developer opportunity, then please apply with an updated copy of your CV.
KEYWORDS: SQL SERVER DEVELOPER, SSIS, LOAN VALUATION MODEL, SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LIFECYCLE, DOCUMENTATION, DATABASE SCHEMA, STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT, FINANCIAL SERVICES
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales