A Tier 1 Bank are looking for a Supplier Manager to join their team for an initial 6 month contract with project work aligned into 2019.
- The successful Supplier Manager will be responsible for overseeing the relationships and managing the various Suppliers offering services for the Bank's employee benefits.
- Involvement in project work around reviewing the individual supplier contracts, what data to obtain, which supplier's are to be exited and which suppliers require a change in terms.
- Influencing and working with internal & external Stakeholders to discuss Supplier negotiation and strategy.
- Use knowledge to identify, agree and implement best practice and opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance to all sourcing policies, procedures and systems ensuring an efficient and auditable sourcing trail.
- Financial Services experience ideal, but experience working in a corporate environment will suffice.
If you have the relevant experience for this Supplier Manager opportunity then please apply with an updated copy of your CV and get in touch.
KEYWORDS: SUPPLIER MANAGER, RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT, EMPLOYEE BENEFITS, NEGOTIATION, STRATEGY, CONTRACTS, PROJECT MANAGEMENT, DATA ANALYSIS, BEST PRACTICE, STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT, FINANCIAL SERVICES
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales