Supplier Relationship Manager
Supplier Relationship Manager required to join a leading bank. The role will involve working alongside business owners of third party relationships across the bank to optimise commercial value and reduce risks associated with these relationships from the point of on-boarding through to renewal.
Supplier Relationship Manager Responsibilities:
- Partner with key business stakeholders to ensure supplier relationships are managed in line with the banks' procedures
- Oversee on-boarding, supplier management meetings, change management and renewal strategies
- Develop effective relationships with all areas of the bank to ensure endorsement of supplier management activities
Supplier Relationship Manager Requirements:
- Strong track record as an SRM within the banking or financial services industry
- Ability to understand and analyse complex problems and execute plans to deliver effective and strategic solutions
- Excellent understanding of broader business strategies and ability to apply this when making decisions
If you are available for a new contract position and the above is of interest, please apply below with an up to date CV.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales