Tax Manager - Reading
We are currently recruiting a Tax Manager to join a Global Oil & Gas Services Company based in Reading on a permanent basis.
You as a Tax Manager will work alongside the Tax Director in a small team of 4 on all aspects of Global Tax.
- Ensure adequate and current tax procedures/databases are in place and maintained;
- Ensure Global tax calendars are in place and up to date;
- Consolidation of global tax reporting on monthly/quarterly/annual basis - ETR/liabilities/contingencies/budgeting;
- Manage and control global compliance indirect taxation (VAT/GST);
- Control the use of external tax advisers globally;
- Keep current on changes in tax laws in the major jurisdictions;
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes & systems.
- Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Act on reported deficiencies and approve deviations from standard procedures as appropriate.
You as the ideal candidate will require:
- Degree qualified in a recognized Accounting qualification
- Holds Chartered status (preferred)
- Significant practical experience within a global Tax environment
- Proficient in using MS Excel and SAP or a similar Finance package
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow and develop in their next role to join an expanding Global organisation.
If you feel you are suitable please apply with an up to date CV.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales