A financial services provider is looking for a Technical Architect to join their office based in London. The ideal Technical Architect will have good understanding on AWS Services and security concepts.
- Major focus on AWS Operation Optimisation including RI Purchases, Recommendation for Controlled Shutdown, Performance Tuning
- Attend AWS Operation / Monthly review meetings with Client and AWS Account team.
- Involve in WAR (Well Architected Review) meeting with AWS Account Team and implemented recommended best practices.
- Assess and implement new solutions like AWS Workplace, Comfit, System Manager etc as part of operational activity by working BAU support team.
- Good understanding of AWS Services like EC2, ELB, ASG, EBS, RDS, Security Groups, VPC setup, Elastic search, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud formation, S3 & Cloud Front.
- Understanding on DevOps Platform including CICD Release.
- Knowledge of security concepts / features in AWS assessment and implementation.
- Good understanding and knowledge on AWS Redshift implementation and troubleshooting.
If you have the right skills and experience for the Technical Architect role, please apply now!
KEYWORDS: TECHNICAL, ARCHITECT, AWS SERVICES, SECURITY, OPTIMISATION, OPERATION, RI PURCHASES, SHUTDOWN, PERFORMANCE TUNING, AWS OPERATION, AWS WORKPLACE, COMFIT, EC2, ELB, ASG, EBS, RDS, VPC, ELASTIC SEARCH, ELASTIC BEANSTALK, CLOUD FORMATION, S3, CLOUD, DEVOPS, CICD
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales